ooking for solutions to your tax problems? Are you overwhelmed with tax debt, facing an IRS audit or just have questions about how to address issues with the taxation of foreign investments?
Trust the law office of Sally Amirghahari to represent you in disputes with the IRS. Attorney Amirghahari has an LL.M. Degree (Master in Tax Law) and can represent you with professional help in matters regarding tax issues and audits.
Our law firm can help you to get a settlement with the IRS or franchise tax board with an agreement for a much lower amount. You are then able to get into an installment agreement that enables you to afford to pay your tax liabilities in a shorter period of time.
You definitely need a practicing attorney if:
- You have a taxable estate, need to make complex estate planning strategies, or need to file an estate tax return.
- You are starting a business and need legal counsel about the structure and tax treatment of your company.
- You are engaging in international business and need help with contracts, tax treatment, and other legal matters.
- You plan to bring a suit against the IRS.
- You plan to seek independent review of your case before the US Tax Court.
- You are under criminal investigation by the IRS.
- You have committed tax fraud (such as claiming false deductions and credits) and need the protection of privilege.
Contactus today. We get results!